Tara turned three months old yesterday. She is still wearing 0-3 month size clothing, but I can tell she has grown a lot since we had her. She is a very good baby! She loves having us talk to her. She will coo back at us and we have almost got a good laugh out of her a few times! It is so cute!
Alia keeps me busy during the day. She loves dressing up and is really cute when she changes her voice to talk like a princess. She also loves the movie, "Enchanted" lately and pretends to be Giselle a lot. It is really cute!
Katelyn has two loose teeth right now (the bottom two front teeth) and we can see the adult teeth growing in. She also got her hair cut about a week ago. It was getting really long. She is doing wonderful in school. She received her report card today and had all 3's (Meets Expectations), 4's (Exceeds Expectations), S's (Satisfactory), and E's (Excellent). The teacher also wrote: Katelyn is above grade level in the area of reading and writing. She is a model student and always strives for perfection in her work. I am very lucky she came to my class this year, just wish I had her longer.
Alia keeps me busy during the day. She loves dressing up and is really cute when she changes her voice to talk like a princess. She also loves the movie, "Enchanted" lately and pretends to be Giselle a lot. It is really cute!
Katelyn has two loose teeth right now (the bottom two front teeth) and we can see the adult teeth growing in. She also got her hair cut about a week ago. It was getting really long. She is doing wonderful in school. She received her report card today and had all 3's (Meets Expectations), 4's (Exceeds Expectations), S's (Satisfactory), and E's (Excellent). The teacher also wrote: Katelyn is above grade level in the area of reading and writing. She is a model student and always strives for perfection in her work. I am very lucky she came to my class this year, just wish I had her longer.
Here is a picture that Travis took the other day of the girls.

3 comments:
Sorry, I had to delete my first comment. I misspelled a word and couldn't let it be posted.
Anyway. . . I love the letters you made. They are really cute! What a fun project. I love how they reflect onto your countertop.
It's good to hear that Katelyn is doing so well in her new school!
The girls are so beautiful. I can't believe how much Tara has changed. I need to come for another visit.
Way to go, finding time for a craft project! Sounds like your getting settled pretty well over there in the desert!
Your girls are so beautiful!!! I love the letters!! I may need to steal that idea :)
Post a Comment