I got a calling today. I got called to the Enrichment Committee. I didn't know what calling they could give me with having an infant to take care of during church and Travis usually not being there to help. But I think I can do this one. Also, Travis was able to come to church with us today because he doesn't have to work tonight! Church goes so much better and there is a lot less stress on me when he comes. I just enjoyed every minute of it! That is the way it is supposed to be, the whole family there. Now, he had been working all night and only got a two and a half hour nap before going to church so he was really tired, but at least he was there! Tara is now four months old! She has a doctor appointment tomorrow so I will find out how much she weighs and everything. Here are some recent pictures of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I bet you'll do great at that calling. They called us to the activities committee. We have the same problem, Bobby can't be there every Sunday and with a baby, there aren't a lot of choices. You'll have to share your ideas for enrichment on here!
They called me to Prmary when Brock was only 6 months old! I wasn't even thinking about what I would do with Brock. thankfully Ryszard is able to watch him during the 2nd and 3rd hour, and I guess it's also a good think that I've got him used to a bottle, at least for church! I think you'll do great in this calling!I'm so glad Travis was able to come with you guys to church, I'm sure he liked being able to go too!
You will be great! So glad Travis was able to go with you this week. The photos of Tara are darling. She sure is changing.
She's really growing up. What a cutie!
Post a Comment