Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Am Sick Of Money

Katelyn lost another tooth yesterday. She got up this morning and showed me what the tooth fairy had given her and she said, "I am sick of getting money." Man I guess the tooth fairy needs to be more creative next time. Also, she has two more molars growing in. She is growing up.

I took Katelyn and Alia to primary today and we got there a little late since we had to take a bathroom break and there was a line in there. Anyway, Alia wouldn't stay with her class. I even put her into her chair and told her I would stay in the room with her, but she just kept holding onto me and wouldn't stay. It didn't help that her teacher wasn't there yet to help her stay either. So we (and when I say we I mean Alia, Tara, and I) went to the back of the room and I tried to convince her to go to her class and that staying with me wouldn't be as fun. But she just would not go. So she ended up going to my classes with me. But at least she was pretty well behaved for me. But next week she has to go to primary. I need some kind of break every once in awhile, right?

Tara can now move around on the floor. She will be laying on her back and pushes with her feet and inches around the floor. It is really cute!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Man, I wish my kids were tired of money. They don't believe in the tooth fairy and they still expect to get it. I told them, "why would the tooth fairy come if you don't believe in her". LOL Kids. I do agree, during church, you do need a break and there is nothing wrong with leaving her in class, even if she is unhappy. I hope she is better for you next week.

karilyn said...

Julia l♥ves her tooth fairy!
She received $$$ until she wrote a letter to the tooth fairy requesting treasures instead of $$$.
The toothfairy has given her a treasure box, a golden horseshoe engraved with the words "Good Luck", a beautiful seashell that used to belong to a unicorn, a 4 leaf clover, a sharks tooth, a unpoppable bubble, a frozen raindrop, & many other cool treasures. Julia now wears a bracelet that the tooth fairy gave her, For each tooth lost the tooth fairy gives her a pearl charm to add to it, she now has 7 pearl charms. I think Katelyn wants something more fun than Money, she can keep her treasures forever.

Danielle said...

Watch out for those early movers! I know it is frustrating to go to church by yourself. I used to go with Jack and James when Jack worked at BK and it was tough. I love what a great example you are for your girls.