Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Firsts

Tara rolled over for the first time on Friday. She rolled over from her tummy to her back. I was giving her tummy time and she started getting bored and just rolled over. Now whenever I put her on her tummy, she will roll over right away. So much for tummy time! When she is on her back she tries to roll over too, but it is a little more difficult to do.

Katelyn lost her first tooth today! It has been pretty wiggly for awhile now. She was eating cereal and it just came out! I am so glad it wasn't too painful for her. Anyway, she is excited to put her tooth under her pillow tonight and see if the Tooth Fairy comes.

1 comment:

April said...

So exciting!! Thanks for the picture of Tara. When we opened the envelope and found the picture Riley wanted it and kept saying Baby!