We woke up to snow this morning! The girls were so excited! We haven't lived in a place where it snowed since before Katelyn was born. I can't believe that they cancelled school though. We played outside for a little bit this morning. The girls got too cold really fast though. What a fun birthday surprise! I am now 29!
Friday, December 4, 2009
Snow
We woke up to snow this morning! The girls were so excited! We haven't lived in a place where it snowed since before Katelyn was born. I can't believe that they cancelled school though. We played outside for a little bit this morning. The girls got too cold really fast though. What a fun birthday surprise! I am now 29!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday! I was hoping they WOULD cancel school when it snoweed here earlier this week, but they didn't.
Happy Birthday!
I can't believe that you got snow before us! That is so crazy. It's actually too cold to snow here. It has to warm up a bit. You left just in time. Fun days for the girls! Hope you got to do something fun for your birthday.
Happy Birthday! That is a nice gift. They always cancel school here if it snows.
Post a Comment