Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Tara's 1st Birthday!





How did my little baby already turn 1? It seems like I just had her. We celebrated Tara's birthday today by going to Katelyn's school Christmas sing-a-long. It was fun and Tara was dancing to the music! It was very cute! Katelyn only had a half day today and is now on Christmas Break! We opened presents and gave Tara cake and ice cream for the first time! She really liked it! Daddy missed it all because he had to work all day. But at least we got some pictures.

Last night Alia tried cutting her own hair. We caught her after only the first snip thank goodness. After her bath I was looking at her hair to see how to fix it and I didn't have to. She had only cut a few inches off so now she has bangs! They were even too. Can you believe that!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh, my gosh, Julie, she is so cute. I bet you have a hard time putting her down.