Alia hasn't been feeling very good lately, so when I noticed she was a little happier and actually wanted her picture taken, I jumped on it! Here are a few pictures I took of her yesterday. She is such a cutie!
Alia is always so happy when she has some candy. When you were here visiting , I could always cheer her up with a starburst! I think she likes the sucker you gave her. I hope she has a better day. I love her curly hair!
4 comments:
Alia is always so happy when she has some candy. When you were here visiting , I could always cheer her up with a starburst! I think she likes the sucker you gave her.
I hope she has a better day.
I love her curly hair!
She is so cute! Love the pictures.
So cute! I wish Jake would let me take pictures more often. I love her curly hair!
I love the one of her in the corner. She looks so cute. Very photgenic. The curls are so sassy!
Post a Comment