I guess she didn't want Alia in their room. What do you think? It was too funny!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Katelyn's Sign
Katelyn was asking Travis and I how to spell all these words today and this is the result that she hung on her bedroom door:
"NO ALIA ONLY WHEN IT IS BEDTIME. KATELYN can STAY In HER ROOM CAUSE KATELYN IS A BIg gIRL."
I guess she didn't want Alia in their room. What do you think? It was too funny!
I guess she didn't want Alia in their room. What do you think? It was too funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Um, too bad Alia can't read yet! LOL Or is the sign for the two of you. Little girls are so funny. Brooklyn puts signs on everything!
So cute. You ought to put one of her signs or notes that she makes without your help. Andrea did that with one of Lindsey's and offered a prize for whoever could figure it out. It was so cute. I couldn't even figure it out and I see a lot of first grade writing.
Every girl wants privacy, right.
LOL! That is the cutest thing! I can't wait for those days! (You probably think I'm crazy though. LOL!) I'd love to see some pictures of you on here!
what a funny girl. Katelyn must want that bunk bed all to herself! give the girls a hug for me!
ha ha I love little kids :) Yours are super cute!!!
That's so funny! Since Eden has started writing, she wants "No Climbing" signs on everything.
Post a Comment