Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Flowers


We have a bush in our backyard that has flowers on it now! What a fun surprise! I have always loved these bushes. Katelyn and Alia like it too, but Katelyn didn't want her picture taken in front of it. Anyway, Tara can now reach her feet. I think it is so cute when she is laying on the floor just holding her feet. I will have to get a picture of it sometime.

3 comments:

marilyn said...

I recognize the outfit! I thought Alia was Katelyn at first. Hey, Sister Cosgrove is in your mission. . Anthony, New Mexico, just south of you. Hope you get to see her sometime. I love those flowers too. Makes the desert blossom!

Heather said...

Those flowers are nice! Ours our blooming too. As far as your mother's day post - there will be a time in the near future when they will be good for you on Mother's day! Then, I'm sure, when their teens they'll revert to type. ;)Ah, the joys of mother hood!

Teresa said...

How wonderful to have a spot of color- =)