Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SOLD!!!

After only three months of being on the market, our house in Georgia is officially sold as of yesterday! We are so happy! We definitely know that this move we made to New Mexico was the right thing to do. For the most part we are enjoying it here too. Alia will be turning four years old on Sunday which is also Mother's day. So that should be a fun day! She is also potty trained and has been for a few months now! Man it took long enough too. I thought it would never happen, but am so glad that it finally did!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

wahooo! on both accounts!
ps I'm still looking for a good flight to Utah but I will let you know if it ever comes!
give the girls a great big hug from me!

marilyn said...

Hurrah! What a great day in many ways! So happy for you. Out of debt, Alia out of pull-ups, and a fun day coming on Sunday. Thanks for the package from Harry & David.. .Yummy! I remember the goodies from Christmas. Thanks for thinking of me.