Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Three Beautiful Daughters!

Can you tell that I love dressing my girls alike!
I don't do it all the time, but if I can I will!
Katelyn is 6 1/2 years old. Alia is 4 years old. Tara is 5 months old.

5 comments:

marilyn said...

They ARE beautiful! I loved dressing all you girls alike too. I will have to see if I can find some matching dresses to bring with me in July.

Teresa said...

How fun- They look adorable. I used to get my boys the same tie-
=)

Jennifer Sharpe said...

I like to match my girls in matching outfits too, it's so fun!

Bailey said...

Three beautiful girls!! That's a great picture.

janabigelow said...

It's funny because I used to say I would never do that with my kids, but now I do! It's funny because some days we will all be wearing the same color! I guess that depends on my mood! They look gorgeous!