
Today was Alia's first day of Preschool. She goes four days a week for only four hours a day. How is it that I already have two kids in school? I am starting to feel old now. Anyway, Alia won't let me pick out her clothes. If I pick something out she will want to wear something different. Katelyn on the other hand would rather have me pick out her clothes. They are so different sometimes. Anyway, Alia picked out her outfit and everything the night before and was up and dressed by 6:20 this morning. She didn't need to wake up that early, but she was excited! We dropped off Katelyn at her school and then I took Alia to her school. At first she wanted me to stay with her, but I told her that I would come pick her up later and she was fine. It was so weird only having Tara at home. It was very quiet. When I picked up Alia, her teachers said she did very well and was the lunch helper today helping pass out the plates and then cleaning up afterwards. They said she did very well. On the way home, Alia had a lot to say about her first day and really enjoyed it. I am so glad that she likes it!
4 comments:
You ARE getting old. You are the only one in the family with 2 girls in school. Matt has 2 BOYS so must be getting old too! Wow! Good luck to y'all
I'm glad she is liking school. although she is such a sweetheart how could she not? gives you some nice one on one time with Tara! wahoo!
First days can be hard- glad to hear her day was good- she is a little cutie
It seriously amazes me that two children can look so exactly alike. I always think of Katelyn as still being 4 years old, so whenever I see pictures of Alia I ALWAYS think it is Katelyn at first glance. They are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment