Anyway, here are some things I have learned:
~ Both Alia and Katelyn love watermelon, but I found out that I am still allergic to it. I haven't always been it has only been for a year or so now. Sad. I love it too, but it makes my lips itch so bad that I think I will just have to avoid it from now on.
~ Katelyn is very bossy. I don't know if all first born children are this way or if it is just the oldest girl in the family or what, but at times it is like she thinks she is the parent.
~ Katelyn is very bossy. I don't know if all first born children are this way or if it is just the oldest girl in the family or what, but at times it is like she thinks she is the parent.
~ Life feels very chaotic and unorganized right now. Ever since I had my third child and then moved a month later it has felt that way. I don't know if it will ever get back to "normal." I hope it will.

6 comments:
I think it is an oldest child thing b/c Thomas is very bossy too! Tara is getting so big,they grow up too fast :)
I think having three is when the chaos begins, but it is so much more fun as they are getting older. Jack and Elly are both bossy.
Eden also thinks she is, or should be, the parent most of the time. I thought it was her personality, since she's been like this since she could talk, but maybe it is an oldest child or oldest girl thing.
As for the chaos, let me know if you figure that out. I've had a few brief moments when I think I'm on top of everything, but they don't last!
It will get back to normal. Life is never normal with an infant. That's just impossible. Brooklyn is 11 and will parent her brothers even when I'm sitting right there! It drives me nuts! It must be an oldest child thing. They say if there are long gaps, birth order repeats and Ayden is super bossy. He's only two but he tells everyone what to do. I call him the little dictator.
Is life ever normal? But I know what you mean. I think you do very well. #3 is a huge adjustment, at least it was for me. Tara is so cute. Miss you guys!
Raising Katelyn will help you & Travis understand Julia & I. Girls can be loud & the oldest is bossy.
My friend Andrea is the absolute best because she loves me the way I am & understands me because she is the oldest too. Everyone needs a friend that "gets" them.
Post a Comment