It is beginning to look like fall here! I went to Hobby Lobby and they had their flowers half off so I picked some out and made a centerpiece. I just love it! Alia was holding the flowers in the store and kept saying they were going to be her wedding flowers. I think she is starting a little early, don't you? I also picked up some fall paper to make some more blocks. I just love fall!
Friday, September 25, 2009
Fall
It is beginning to look like fall here! I went to Hobby Lobby and they had their flowers half off so I picked some out and made a centerpiece. I just love it! Alia was holding the flowers in the store and kept saying they were going to be her wedding flowers. I think she is starting a little early, don't you? I also picked up some fall paper to make some more blocks. I just love fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love fall too! Your decorations are so cute. I have two more Halloween things I need to put out
You are too cute!!!!!!!!
I've been wanting to do my own flower arrangement for a while and seeing yours has inspired me, I will have to head to Michael's on Monday. Love the block letters too! What do you use for the actual letters? stickers?
Love the fall decor - especially because it is homemade and really cute.
I haven't got my "Fall" stuff out yet...but you have convinced me to do so =)
Cute
We wouldn't know about that here in Georgia. Still in the 80's. I love the fall too, we just don't get much of one. Alia is so cute! I didn't know girls that young thought about their weddings, I guess I'll find out in a few years :)
Your stuff always turned out so cute in Homebased Industries! Not surprised still cute!
Post a Comment