Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Almost Ate A Rock!

The other day Alia was playing outside and when she came in she said, "I was so hungry out there that I almost ate a rock!"

Katelyn always lets me know when I need to do something. She looks in our backyard and says, "Wow Mom you really need to weed." Whenever there are dirty dishes in the sink she will tell me how I need to wash the dishes. She lets me know when I need to vacuum and do laundry or wash the car. Maybe when she is old enough she will just do these chores without being asked. We will see.

Tara turned nine months old on Friday. She has her doctor appointment on Tuesday, it was originally scheduled for Friday but her doctor got sick so we had to reschedule. I had to take Alia in for one shot that they were out of last month. She did so well. She didn't cry or get teary eyed or anything. It was like nothing even happened. After the shot she said, "Just one?" For that I treated her to an ice cream cone. She loved it!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Love the things kids say-
That's a classic- I say keep it and use it all the time- we still use some of the cute little saying in our family.
=)