Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Family Fun!




We decided to have a little family fun date today. We went and played some mini golf at the Putt Putt. Katelyn really enjoyed it and Alia did too for about the first four holes, after that she didn't really want to hit her ball anymore. I think she might still be a little young for it. Oh well, maybe that's why she was free. Afterwards we went to Coldstone and got them some ice cream, since I had a coupon for a free one. It was fun to spend some time together just as a family!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so fun! You guys are so cute to do fun stuff together.

Shari Davis said...

So fun, Julie! I love miniature golf! It was so good seeing you at play group. Your girls are adorable!

Bastianclan said...

Aweee the girls look so cute. Yeah my family loves to golf another fun thing to do is go bowling. My family really loves this. They have a ramp so the little kids just put their ball on and watch it roll down and knock down the pins. super fun.. Julie you have such a cute family. I love the pic you put up of you and travis what a great idea. I like the updates you made too.. talk to you soon

Lani said...

How fun! Looks like it was a good time. I wanted to tell you I copied your idea for having the weather on the blog. Thanks!