Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Super Fort Carnival Clubhouse




We went to target today and found this fun toy for the girls. It was originally $60, but we got it on clearance for $15. What a deal! It wasn't too hard to put together and it has lots of fun little carnival games for them to play. The girls absolutely love it!

Update: The girls played with this for over three hours non stop. They kept wanting to build different things with it and I had to finally stop their playing so that they could eat dinner. I had asked them if they were hungry and Katelyn said, "Oh ya!" then runs to the kitchen. It was like she totally forgot about eating. Anyway, the really cool thing about this toy is that you can take it down so easily and put it back in the box so you don't have to have it up all of the time.

4 comments:

Heather said...

That looks like so much fun! What a deal!

Lisa said...

Don't you love great bargains?? It looks like your girls are having a blast! What is it about forts or club houses when you are younger? Seems like they are pretty much the coolest thing ever.

Jessica said...

Wow! What a great deal! It looks like a lot of fun...but where do you keep something like that?

Bastianclan said...

what a great deal. I bet your kids wanted to sleep in it. How fun. I showed my kids and they were like wow that is so cool. Yes I agree.