Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Katelyn's First Haircut


Katelyn got her first haircut today! After five years of growing it out, we finally got it cut. When her hair was wet it went all the way down to her waist, but when it dried it would just curl up so it looked shorter than it actually was. I think we cut about 2-3 inches off. I think she looks so cute! She was a little worried after she got it cut, she thought the lady had cut off all of her curls. The lady had blow dried it and then combed it out so it didn't look very curly. Doesn't she know that you can't comb curly hair when it is dry? It just makes it frizzy. Anyway, after I wet her hair down a little bit, Katelyn was happier. It's still curly!

No comments: