Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

10 Facts

I was tagged by my sister Karilyn. I am to reveal 1o random facts about me. All of these must be factual.

Fact 1:
I hate being late. I would rather get somewhere 15 minutes early than 5 minutes late.

Fact 2:

I love Autumn! It is my favorite season of all. Things start cooling down and the leaves on the trees start changing colors. It is so beautiful! I remember when Travis and I were first married and living in Utah, we would go for drives in the canyon looking at all the beautiful leaves. It was awesome!







Fact 3:
I am very emotional and always have been. Most people that really know me know this. My mom told me a while back that my family got together and everyone decided that I was the most emotional out of everyone in the family. I had to agree with them, it is just true.

Fact 4:
I love scrapbooking, card making, stamping, and crafty things like that. I just don't get to do at as much as I would like to anymore.

Fact 5:

I like sewing, especially making quilts. I probably get this from my mom. As long as I can remember she was always sewing something.





Fact 6:
I hate Gieco commercials. I think it all started with the gecko when he was dancing with the women to a love song. I thought it was really stupid and now I can't even hear that song without thinking about the stupid gecko dancing. I also hate the cavemen ones. They are so ugly and I just can't stand to watch them. I always have to change it if it is on. I don't think I could ever get Gieco because of their stupid commercials.

Fact 7:

I think when I was little I must have wanted to be someone who cuts hair because I remember cutting my cabbage patch's hair and even my own when I was 3 years old. My mom was out of town when I cut my own hair and this is how my dad "fixed" it. All I can say is that my mom wasn't very happy about it when she came home. I remember looking through my scrapbook with my little brother, Mark, and he thought it was a picture of him.




Fact 8:
I don't like change very much. When I go to a restaurant, I usually order the same thing all of the time. I figure if you find something you like, just stick with it! This goes for a lot of other things too.

Fact 9:
I used to love amusement park rides. But ever since I have had children, they don't sound very fun at all. I get sick just thinking about it.

Fact 10:
If I had my choice of going anywhere in the world, I would choose to go and visit family. This is my most favorite type of vacation. I just love seeing everyone again and just talking and having fun together.

4 comments:

marilyn said...

I learned a few new things about you! I'm with you on the amusement rides. I could go forever when I was younger, now, anything that spins makes me too dizzy and I am done for the day. Hope to see you soon for #10.

Jessica said...

Numbers 8 and 9 are me too all the way. I could go on a roller-coaster 40 times in a row and not care but since I've had kids, I can't stand anything like that.

karilyn said...

I love this post...I like learning more about my little sister. I think you inherited #1 from mom & Grandma Margaret.
#3...It was Dec.4th, while we were waiting for Mark to come out of surgery that we were talking about how emotional our family is. Matt declared that I was the least emotional out of the women in our family. I was shocked...but I know it is true!
#6 I hope you are with USAA, they are the best!
#10 I can hardly wait to see you & your family!

McLerran Family said...

You and I have a lot in common! I also tried to be a hairstylist at a very young age. My mom wasn't too happy with me.