Saturday, August 16, 2008
A Whole Week
Katelyn made it through a whole week of Kindergarten! She is doing really well too and really enjoys it. I did cry the first time I dropped her off at her class, but since then I have been tear free! The part I like best about dropping Katelyn off at school is that everyday before we can leave Alia has to give her a hug and a kiss. It is just so cute! It almost brings tears to my eyes. Alia misses Katelyn when she is at school and is always so excited to go and pick her up when it is time. I have found out that Alia is really easy to take car of all by herself. Also running errands with just one child goes so much quicker. But of course that will only last for a few months until the baby is due.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How cute- enjoy your little moments together. Sweet.
Congrats on having another girl! I think that is so sweet, they'll have so much fun. Kindergarten is great isn't it? My kids loved it, it tired them out, they never slept better and they had so much fun!
Glad to hear mommy made it through the first week! It will be so fun for you to hear about all the things she is learning. Keep a journal of the fun things she says. Better yet, blog it!
Post a Comment