Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Updates

So I have been feeling my baby move for about a week now! Travis was actually able to feel a kick last night! It is kind of exciting! I can't believe I am already half way through this pregnancy. Hopefully we will be able to find out the sex of the baby on Thursday! So that is something to look forward to! We had a fun weekend while Travis' parents visited. Katelyn and Alia just love their Nana and Papa and are already talking about the next time we can go visit them! I was able to go to the Health Department and get everything ready for when Katelyn starts Kindergarten next week. She passed on both her vision and hearing tests. She had to get one shot since the state of Georgia requires two chicken pox vaccines. Katelyn did so well though! I thought for sure she would cry, but all she said was, "Ouch!" Then afterwards she said, "I don't want anymore shots." When we got home we had ice cream since she did so well.

5 comments:

marilyn said...

I don't like shots either. I remember bribing you girls with ice cream if you did not cry. It worked every time! I'm excited to find out what you are having!

karilyn said...

You are a great mom.
I wish the chicken pox vaccine was available when we were kids. It is so nice that our children do not have to go through that.
I am hoping for a boy!

Lisa said...

You better post what you're having as soon as you find out girlie!

karilyn said...

Consider yourself Tagged!
Look at my blog & see.

Heather said...

Oh you find out today! You have to update here so we all know if it's a boy or girl!