So cute! I don't think I saw them when we were in Utah! just a few more days left until #3! we are so excited for you!
Yes, they are so cute. Thanks for taking a picture so I could see them in their dresses. Can't wait to see all of you soon.
I love to see the little girls in their Christmas dresses at church- Im glad you do that- fun tradition-Happy Day-
Oh they look so pretty in their new dresses. I love new dresses no wonder they love wearing them!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute! I don't think I saw them when we were in Utah! just a few more days left until #3! we are so excited for you!
Yes, they are so cute. Thanks for taking a picture so I could see them in their dresses. Can't wait to see all of you soon.
I love to see the little girls in their Christmas dresses at church- Im glad you do that- fun tradition-
Happy Day-
Oh they look so pretty in their new dresses. I love new dresses no wonder they love wearing them!!!
Post a Comment