Tara is a little jaundice but not bad enough to have to go under the lights. Hopefully she will continue to do okay. I love how her hands are in this picture. She is too cute!
Giving Tara her first bath at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
The pictures are so cute. i love the one of Alia giving Tara a kiss.
Sooo cute!
Julie, Seriously Tara is so freaking' cute! Her little hands remind me of Brock's toes right after he was born too cute! Ryszard and I sent some cards to you guys for Christmas I completely forgot to include a Christmas picture so may just email it to you ! hope everything is going well, Mom will be there in no time to help you guys out and bring fun gifts I'm sure!
'love ya!
She looks like she's praying!
She is just beautiful you guys- what a gorgeous set of little ladies you have now! (I think I am signed in as Mike, but this is Mandi by the way.)
She is so beautiful! She has a different look than the other two. Can't wait to hold her and kiss her sweet cheeks.
She is so adorable! Congrats!!
All your girls are so cute.
Merry Christmas!!
She's just perfect! Were your other girls' hair dark when they were newborn? All of mine had much darker hair except Caleb.
Post a Comment