The weekend after Thanksgiving we put up our Christmas decorations. This was the first year I decorated the outside of the house. I just put up a wreath on our door and bows on our columns, but I think it turned out pretty cute! The girls loved helping me put the ornaments on our tree and figuring out where to put everything else. I still need to finish up my Christmas shopping. Where did all the time go? I only have 16 days left until my due date! Travis and I were just talking the other day about how my feet haven't swelled up yet, and what do you know, the very next day they started to. Oh well, I don't have that much longer and that is all part of being pregnant. I just need to remember to keep them up as much as possible. Things are going well though. I go to the doctor every week now. I will keep you posted!
Friday, December 5, 2008
I'm 28!
Yesterday was my 28th birthday. I wasn't having the best day, but was able to go to Enrichment for our Relief Society Christmas dinner and program. The food was wonderful and so was the program. I was so glad that I went. Anyway, I love the gifts I received. I got a magnet board from my mom that I have been wanting ever since I saw hers in September. I got a Bissell steam mop and that thing is so awesome! I no longer have to get on my hands and knees to scrub the kitchen floor and it is so easy to use. I am also loving my new Rascal Flatts Greatest Hits CD . I just love those guys! Travis gave me the sweetest card too. It made me cry. Anyway, thanks for the birthday wishes, cards, and the calls I received.

The weekend after Thanksgiving we put up our Christmas decorations. This was the first year I decorated the outside of the house. I just put up a wreath on our door and bows on our columns, but I think it turned out pretty cute! The girls loved helping me put the ornaments on our tree and figuring out where to put everything else. I still need to finish up my Christmas shopping. Where did all the time go? I only have 16 days left until my due date! Travis and I were just talking the other day about how my feet haven't swelled up yet, and what do you know, the very next day they started to. Oh well, I don't have that much longer and that is all part of being pregnant. I just need to remember to keep them up as much as possible. Things are going well though. I go to the doctor every week now. I will keep you posted!
The weekend after Thanksgiving we put up our Christmas decorations. This was the first year I decorated the outside of the house. I just put up a wreath on our door and bows on our columns, but I think it turned out pretty cute! The girls loved helping me put the ornaments on our tree and figuring out where to put everything else. I still need to finish up my Christmas shopping. Where did all the time go? I only have 16 days left until my due date! Travis and I were just talking the other day about how my feet haven't swelled up yet, and what do you know, the very next day they started to. Oh well, I don't have that much longer and that is all part of being pregnant. I just need to remember to keep them up as much as possible. Things are going well though. I go to the doctor every week now. I will keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm glad you had a good birthday! Good luck with your baby. I'm excited for you!
Your house looks nice- I hope things go well the next couple of weeks-
Merry Christmas
Oh I hope your feet don't swell up like mine did. They were too big for flip flops or socks! You're getting so close. I can't wait to see pics of my new little cousin. Happy birthday a bit late.
Cute decorations! The house looks great! You are so close to number three! Very exciting.
I'm glad you had a nice birthday. 28 is still young!
The bows look really cute.
Post a Comment