We decided to go to Lights of the South a little bit earlier this year. I am so glad that we did too. It wasn't at all crowded like last year. The girls loved the hayride that we took through the trees to see all of the lights. I loved hearing all of their comments and squealing about the lights. It was a cold night, so it really felt like Christmas to me. Alia actually sat on Santa's lap this year but wouldn't really talk to him. Just like last year, they also loved playing in the little gingerbread house. It was a fun night for us!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Lights of the South
We decided to go to Lights of the South a little bit earlier this year. I am so glad that we did too. It wasn't at all crowded like last year. The girls loved the hayride that we took through the trees to see all of the lights. I loved hearing all of their comments and squealing about the lights. It was a cold night, so it really felt like Christmas to me. Alia actually sat on Santa's lap this year but wouldn't really talk to him. Just like last year, they also loved playing in the little gingerbread house. It was a fun night for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh how fun- love to see children so excited-
Cute picture with Santa- {he looks like real deal :}
That looks like fun! We need to find something around here like that.
Cute picture of the family with Santa. Although I miss seeing you. I love lights too. I need to go see the Almon's Santa house. Maybe I'll take a picture!
Oh fun :) Christmas time is amazing!!!
Post a Comment