Monroe Family

Our life with three beautiful daughters!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What Have We Been Up To?

Last Tuesday Katelyn had a little Christmas program at her school where all the kindergartners sang some Christmas songs. She was so excited about it and was practicing her songs a lot after school. She did so well too! It is so much fun seeing your child do things like this!

Alia has been loving this monkey stuffed animal lately. She has been sleeping with it a lot lately and wraps it up in a blanket and carries it around like it is her little baby. It is so cute! She has always loved babies and hopefully when Tara comes she will love her too.

I had a doctor appointment yesterday (hopefully the last one before the baby is born) and things are starting! I am dilated to 1 cm and 50% effaced now. I have been having contractions every now and then, but nothing too bad or consistent yet. There are only 5 days left until her due date. We will see what happens!

I thought it might be fun to try and guess what she will weigh and how long she will be. What do you all think? Have fun!

9 comments:

Nate and Annika Phillips said...

I say 7.13 and 20 inches long. Good luck and keep us posted. We love you!

McLerran Family said...

Tara is a cute name! I think she'll be 7 pounds 7 oz and 19 in long. I hope she comes soon!

Jocelyn said...

6lbs 14 ounces & 20 inches !

Kathy said...

7lbs 2ounces & 19 inches! I hope everything goes well for you and Tara. I bet your mom is getting excited!!!

Mandi said...

Julie- I can't believe it is already time for her to get here!!! I can't wait to see pictures. Good luck!
Merry Christmas!

Jennifer Sharpe said...

Only four days left! WOw, time flies. Well our baby is supposed to be almost 9 pounds. Fun huh? I'm guessing yours will be 7 something. That's average anyways.

Marcie Kump said...

We're guessing 8lbs 5 oz.

Jocelyn said...

Alia looks so cute I love the little monkey!

janabigelow said...

I am going with 7lbs 4oz! Hope all goes well or went well!