Julie she is sooooooo Cute! Ryszard says she looks like "a little female version of Brock with dark hair" {granted he's only seen a few babies recently!} also he wanted to tell Alia : " nana dedah nada STARBURSTS!"
Oh my goodness she is adorable there with her sisters- Man I go away for a week and tons of exciting things happen! If you get a chance email me your address- Glad all is well- Hugs and kisses Aunt Teresa and Uncle Dan
10 comments:
She is so adorable. I'm glad everything went well and that Tara is healthy and you are doing well. We love you. Tammy and Cameron
Julie she is sooooooo Cute!
Ryszard says she looks like "a little female version of Brock with dark hair"
{granted he's only seen a few babies recently!} also he wanted to tell Alia : " nana dedah nada STARBURSTS!"
Congratulations! She's beautiful! Sorry to hear you had a difficult labor. Glad you're doing better!
Congratulations! How sweet- three little girls! Do you guys need anything? Please let me know if you do!
She is beautiful :) Congrats!!!
Julie, she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! You have an adorable family. I hope things continue to go well with both you and the new baby!
Oh my goodness, I think one whole pound is in her cheeks. She's a doll. Congrats!
Your girls are so beautiful!
Oh my goodness she is adorable there with her sisters- Man I go away for a week and tons of exciting things happen!
If you get a chance email me your address-
Glad all is well-
Hugs and kisses
Aunt Teresa and Uncle Dan
Good job Julie & Travis... she is adorable! Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment